Thoughts of Love and Beauty
02/25/12-02/26/12
Waterfalls, windows, birds singing.
Love is in the air.
Follow your heart; learn to love.
Come by here and let me love you there.
"There" being your heart.
Embrace me even with the fear of being hurt.
Hug me until your arms are exhausted.
Trust me to be faithful and true.
Protecting your heart as I would my own.
Wanting to shield you from all the pain in the world.
Kissing the rainbow in your tears.
Embracing all that is you.
Loving your flaws, laughing at your corny jokes as you do mine.
Sharing our secrets and holding each other through the tears.
Holding hands just because....the earth is beautiful.
Your smile melts my heart and holds me close.
Time stands still so we can stay together forever.....loving...laughing
I will cook for you. I will give up Pepsi for you.
You are my world....you make the world more beautiful for me.
YOU ARE beautiful--inside and out--all parts of you.
You hair, your smile, your hands, your toes, your skin, your eyes.....
Tomorrow isn't here yet so I'm seizing the freak out of today.
The thoughts of you have worn me out like we just made love.
Exhausted, smiling, holding you now. I will never know what it's like to be without you.
12/14/13:
Note: Even though Cyndi and I aren't together anymore, we are the best of friends and I will always love her.
12/14/13:
Note: Even though Cyndi and I aren't together anymore, we are the best of friends and I will always love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment